The Active Adults membership is specifically designed to support people over 50 build fitness and strength. It's never too late to be fit and healthy. As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons.
Commitment Membership with a minimum term contract of six months
|Price per week|
|Start up fee: join for a six month commitment period with a $25.00 joining fee. Our Flexi Membership has no lock-in contract and a $99.00 joining fee.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Gym during designated program times
- Group fitness classes as per the Active Adults timetable
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Heated indoor pools
- Aquatic group fitness classes
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Register your interest
Active Adults Group Fitness Timetable
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 9:15am 10:15am 8:00am 6:05am 8:00am 10:10am 3:00pm CXT Aqua Movers Active Adults Circuit (Gym) Water Workout Active Adults Circuit (Gym) Body Balance Body Balance 10:30am 10:30am 10:30am 9:15am 1:30pm Water Workout Easy Movers Easy Movers CXT Water Workout 11:30am 6:05pm 11:30am 10:15am Easy Water Workout Water Workout Easy Water Workout Aqua Movers 2:30pm 5:15pm 11:30am Fitness For Life Barre 45 East Water Workout 7:10pm 7:10pm Body Balance Body Balance
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
- Child care facilities
- Discounts on child care
- 10% off merchandise
- 10% off Intersport Horsham
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria