Our Active Adults memberships are specifically designed to support people over 50 build fitness and strength.
It's never too late to be fit and healthy. As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons.
With an Active Adults membership, you'll receive access to our facilities and a range of age-specific classes including all mainstream aquatic group fitness classes, limited group fitness classes and our 24/7 gym.
|Price per week||Joining fee|
|Active Adults Flexi||$13.25||$99.00|
|Active Adults 6 Month Commitment||$13.25||$29.95|
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- 24/7 gym;
- group fitness classes (take a look at the timetable and apply the 'Active Adults' filter);
- seasonal outdoor pool;
- heated indoor pools;
- aquatic group fitness classes;
- lockers to store your gear securely;
- Personal Success Plan including full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kickstart with a one hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level.
- one-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer;
- complete body composition tracking;
- full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals;
- a second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program;
- a third one hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program.
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym, reception or fill out our Personal Success Plan form.
Seminars and events
- Discounts on child care
- 10% off merchandise
- 10% off Intersport Horsham
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria