Today’s parents and kids are faced with greater challenges than ever when it comes to mental, physical and social health.
- Decreased outdoor play
- Low emotional and physical resilience
- High rates of childhood obesity
- Decreased sense of identity
Risky Kids are kids who regularly work to shape themselves using exciting movement and intentional challenges.
“Risky Play” theory combined with our exciting class curriculum of parkour, ninja, Spartan and stunt skills, challenges and changes kid’s bodies and minds.
- Improve resilience and persistence
- Improved judgement and courage
- Improved physical ability and health
- Greater social awareness
Learn more about the program here.
- The program runs Wednesday and Fridays 4 PM.
- Cost is $15.90 per week
Register your interest today!