In line with the latest restrictions, we’re excited to announce indoor pools, gym and outdoor group fitness will be available at Horsham Aquatic Centre from Saturday 25 September.
As we’re operating with limited services, there is currently adjusted opening hours:
- Monday – Friday: 6am-10am | 12pm-2pm | 4pm-7pm
- Saturday: 8am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Due to the density restrictions in place, attendance will be on a casual basis at a reduced rate of $5.50.
- All current memberships will remain suspended.
- Bookings can be made 48 hours in advance.
Please see the COVID-19 Updates page for links to book the available sessions.
Monday - Thursday 6am - 8pm Friday 6am - 6pm Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm Public Holidays 8am - 4pm
Our 50 metre outdoor lap pool is open during the summer months from mid-November until the end of March. Monday - Thursday 6am - 8pm Friday 6am - 6pm Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm
Monday - Thursday 6am - 8:00pm Friday 6am - 6:00pm Saturday - Sunday
8am - 4:00pm
Public Holidays 8am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday 6am - 8pm Friday 6am - 6pm Saturday - Sunday 8am - 4pm
Monday - Friday 9am - 12pm
After School Care
After School Care is run from the Rosebrook Building (59 Dimboola Road, Horsham). Monday - Friday 3.30pm - 6pm
24/7 Access to our gym facilities is available to all our Full Access members 18 years or older. Before gaining 24/7 access, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- Provide a signed copy of our 24/7 Access Terms and Conditions
- Complete the Health Screen questionnaire while signing up with one of our customer service members. If you answer yes to any questions, a medical clearance letter from your doctor is required.
- Complete a brief induction at the centre which will take you through the operation of the centre during unstaffed hours.