Our program includes classes that are specially tailored for older adults, people with a disability or people who have an injury.
Classes have a duration of 50-60 minutes and are run by qualified instructors to provide a safe and gentle environment for keeping fit and healthy.
More gentle paced than the Water Workout class. Aqua Mover is a low impact, whole body cardio class designed with our Active Adults members in mind.
A no impact cardio and strength class in water. The class is held in the 25-metre pool and is suitable for all fitness levels, pre and post natal women and non-swimmers.
Aquatic Group Fitness Timetable
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 10:30am 10:15am 11:30am 6:05am 1:30pm Water Workout Aqua Movers Easy Water Workout Water Workout Water Workout 11:30am 6:05pm 10:15am Easy Water Workout Water Workout Water Workout 11:30am Easy Water Workout
Group Fitness Class $16.40 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $12.95 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $8.55
Participating in a class
Collect a ticket from customer service to participate in a class.
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it.
- Tell the instructor if you have any injuries before the class starts
- Stay till the end of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
- Youth members must attend a health planning session and induction with a parent or guardian before attending group fitness classes.