This service currently remains suspended and we will update this page as decisions are made regarding when we are able to resume.
We will be following the advice from the Department of Health and Human Services and it goes without saying that the safety of our community is our number one priority. When all of our services are available, it will be with the same COVID-Safe measures in place including temperature testing on entry, an online booking system, social distancing, masks, and, of course, strict cleaning and hygiene practices.
More gentle paced than the Water Workout class. Aqua Mover is a low impact, whole body cardio class designed with our Active Adults members in mind.
A no impact cardio and strength class in water. The class is held in the 25-metre pool and is suitable for all fitness levels, pre and post natal women and non-swimmers.
Aquatic Group Fitness Timetable
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 10:30am 10:15am 11:30am 6:05am 1:30pm Water Workout Aqua Movers Easy Water Workout Water Workout Water Workout 11:30am 6:05pm 10:15am Easy Water Workout Water Workout Water Workout 11:30am Easy Water Workout
Group Fitness Class $16.40 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $12.95 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $8.55
Participating in a class
Collect a ticket from customer service to participate in a class.
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it.
- Tell the instructor if you have any injuries before the class starts
- Stay till the end of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
- Youth members must attend a health planning session and induction with a parent or guardian before attending group fitness classes.