Our centre offers a variety of group fitness classes that both members and non-members are welcome to participate in.
Casual entry fees are listed on our prices page.
There are alternate timetables published for public holidays and extended holiday periods.
Most classes run from 55 to 60 minutes, while express classes run for 30 or 45 minutes.
If you have any questions about the timetable please contact us during business hours.
There are over 50 group fitness classes to choose from each week. As well as live classes, we offer virtual classes which are pre-recorded Les Mills virtual fitness classes run in our studio with an instructor on a big screen.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 60 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Please visit our prices page for more information.