The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Horsham Aquatic Centre. There are low impact workouts, high intensity cardio classes, TRX classes for resistance training, boxing, cycling, weight training classes and lots more. Each class is designed to motivate and achieve results, and is led by a qualified fitness instructor who can give you feedback on form and technique.
In addition to live classes we offer a range of Les Mills virtual fitness classes which are run in our studio on a big screen. In these pre-recorded video classes, the instructor will guide you through an energising class from the screen. There will be everything you expect - high quality instruction, great music and fun programs, with a cinematic experience. These big screen classes are in addition to our live classes and provide you with more ways and times to workout.
This class is designed to challenge your balance, flexibility, strength and co-ordination, to support staying functionally strong as we age gracefully. All abilities and fitness levels welcome.
More gentle paced than the Water Workout class. Aqua Mover is a low impact, whole body cardio class designed with our Active Adults members in mind.
A pre-choreographed high intensity workout which is both very simple and extremely effective. High in inspiration and athleticism to improve your co-ordination and stamina whilst helping you to achieve your fitness goals. BodyAttack™ Express is a 30 minute format.
A pre-choreographed mind body class set to inspiring music. Featuring movement and techniques that draw from Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, you will leave this class feeling aligned, strong and energised.
A fun and interactive high-energy class including a variety of boxing exercises, sequences and techniques. Open to experienced boxers and those who have never boxed before, the class is designed to improve your fitness, strength and confidence.
Circuit style training with cardio elements. The class incorporates the use of step, resistance and core training. A team or individual workout suitable for all fitness levels.
A low-impact and low-intensity warm-water based program designed for Active Adults as well as participants returning to exercise. A doctor's clearance is required before attending this class.
An awesome pre-choreographed indoor cycling class which will take you on an exhilarating fitness journey. The workout is suitable for all levels of fitness with the intensity controlled by you.
A 30-minute class using the TRX suspension training system. The system uses bodyweight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
A no impact cardio and strength class in water. The class is held in the 25-metre pool and is suitable for all fitness levels, pre and post natal women and non-swimmers.
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Participants must provide their own mat
- Follow social distancing guidelines, at least 1.5 meters from others
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Only sign “yourself” into a class, therefore no one misses out
- Be prepared, workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our amazing instructors
- Be upfront with the instructor with any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- Minimum age to attend group fitness as a casual is 16 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service or our self service kiosk
- Ticket collection opens 48 hours and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $16.40 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $12.95 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $8.55