The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Horsham Aquatic Centre.
We hold over 50 classes every week in our Group Fitness rooms and 10 classes in our Cycle Studio. Most classes run from 55-60 minutes, while express classes run for 30 or 45 minutes.
Our Active Movers classes are designed to suit all ages and abilities, including our older adult members. The classes are low impact designed for older adults, encompassing a range of strength, cardio and flexibility exercises.
Adrenaline is a structured workout that is designed to push you to your limits to help you achieve your results FAST. Adrenaline involves a combination of Functional Training & High Intensity Interval Training. In adrenaline there is a massive emphasis on teaching movements, doing the workout, then beating your own score.
A pre-choreographed high intensity workout which is both very simple and extremely effective. High in inspiration and athleticism to improve your co-ordination and stamina whilst helping you to achieve your fitness goals. BodyAttack™ Express is a 30 minute format.
A pre-choreographed mind body class set to inspiring music. Featuring movement and techniques that draw from Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, you will leave this class feeling aligned, strong and energised.
A pre-choreographed step class featuring simple and easy to follow movement sequences on and around an adjustable step platform. Challenging and enjoyable for the beginner to experienced exerciser.
A fun and interactive high-energy class including a variety of boxing exercises, sequences and techniques. Open to experienced boxers and those who have never boxed before, the class is designed to improve your fitness, strength and confidence.
A gentle chair-based resistance class that aims to improve a participant’s ability to carry out essential day-to-day activities. A doctor's clearance is required before attending this class.
A low-impact and low-intensity warm-water based program designed for Active Adults as well as participants returning to exercise. A doctor's clearance is required before attending this class.
An awesome pre-choreographed indoor cycling class which will take you on an exhilarating fitness journey. The workout is suitable for all levels of fitness with the intensity controlled by you.
A high intensity interval training class designed to push you to smash your cardio, strength and core fitness to their peak. Instructors offer high and low impact options to suit everyone's fitness levels.
A 30-minute class using the TRX suspension training system. The system uses bodyweight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $16.40 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $12.95 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $8.55