We’ve launched the online customer portal!
You’re now able to book online, manage your memberships and make online purchases through the convenience of your online customer portal account.
If you’re already a Horsham Aquatic Centre member, your account has been created and is ready for you to set your password.
How to set your password:
- Visit the My account page and select login to access the online customer portal.
- Select 'Forgot password'.
- Enter your email address and select 'Submit'.
- You will be sent an email titled “Reset Password” with a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link within the email and create your password. This will be your password for all future logins to the online customer portal.
Once you have set your password, you can login to the online customer portal to:
- book online (viewing and booking your group fitness class has never been easier);
- manage your membership (you can update your details or suspend your membership online);
- make online purchases (visit the online shop to purchase single sessions).
If you are a swimming lessons member, you can also use the online customer portal to:
- check or change your lesson time;
- manage your membership (you can update and check your membership details online);
- check your progression reports with online assessments;
- register your absence and book make-up lessons.
You can access the online customer portal via the My account page at any time.
Horsham Aquatic Centre will continue to process your direct debits each fortnight. There are no additional fees or charge for this new service, but please note that due to our system change, the reference on your bank statement from the debit on Thursday 21 September 2023 may be slightly different from previous transactions.
We’re here to help
If you need support with using the online customer portal, please see our online guides.
Staff can also help you navigate the portal.
If you have any questions, please contact us or speak to one of our friendly staff members when you’re next in the centre.