We know that starting a fitness journey can be intimidating, and it's easy to make excuses like "I'll start when I have more time" or "I'll start when I find the motivation". But we want you to know that you're not alone, and it's never too late to make a change.
That's why we're offering four weeks free on all memberships if you sign up with us today*. This is a limited time summer offer, so don't miss out on this opportunity to take the first step towards a healthier and happier you.
Our centre is more than just a place to work out - it's a supportive and inclusive community where you can find the motivation and guidance you need to achieve your fitness goals.
We have a ton of membership options to suit your needs, regardless of age or ability, and our friendly staff is here to help you every step of the way.
So don't wait any longer. Join us today and start your journey to health and wellness. You deserve to feel confident, strong, and healthy. Simply fill out the form to get started.
*A six month minimum membership commitment is required to qualify for this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Terms and conditions
YMCA ‘FOUR WEEKS FREE’ PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Terms)
1. OFFER AND ELIGIBILITY
- This ‘Four Weeks Free’ promotion (Promotion) is offered by Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (ABN 75 092 818 445) of 502/990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128 (YMCA).
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The Promotion is available at Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre, Bass Coast Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Benalla Aquatic Centre, Boroondara Sports Complex, Brunswick Baths, Casey ARC, Casey RACE, Coburg Leisure Centre, Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre, Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Horsham Aquatic Centre, Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre, Numurkah Aquatic and Fitness Centre, Oak Park Sport & Aquatic Centre, Peter Krenz Leisure Centre, Phillip Island Leisure Centre, RecWest Footscray, Warragul Leisure Centre (Participating Centres) between the dates of 16 January 2023 and 13 March 2023 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible for the Promotion:
- you must not be an existing member at the relevant Participating Centre; and
- you must become a member at that Participating Centre and commit to a minimum contract period with YMCA of six months within the Promotion Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion does not apply if you sign up for swimming lessons, gymnastics or other program memberships.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless approved in writing by YMCA.
- If you meet the criteria set out in clauses 1(4) and 1(5), you will receive four weeks free on your membership.
- All other applicable fees and charges in respect of the membership will be payable in accordance with the applicable membership terms. Your membership will otherwise be governed by such membership terms.
- The Promotion is only available at Participating Centres.
- YMCA reserves the right to amend, cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Members and Participants will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.